Stuff Most People Don't Know About Me
So, HI! Some of you have met me in the store (some of you, MANY times). Others I have only met once, or maybe you have never been in. I thought it might be a good idea to introduce myself and tell you a bit more about me. Some of it might be interesting, some of it not so much, but it's all true stuff.
- I was born in Amherst in 1970. It was a good year, and growing up in the 70's and 80's was awesome.
- We moved a few times (Amherst, Port Hawkesbury, back to Amherst, then to Kentville in 1982) 'cause of my dad's job.
- Our family is small; I have one sister.
- I grew up with no animals (except a fish that I managed to keep alive for about two weeks).
- I never learned to swim, despite the fact we spent a lot of time in the summers at my grandparents' cottage (Mason's Beach in Tidnish).
- I was a skinny, not-so-pretty teenager, and the first day of grade 7 (I was 12), another student asked if I was a girl or a boy. For real.
- I was a 'band geek' (grades 7-12; clarinet and saxophone), and was started in piano lessons at age 4 (I could rock that keyboard!)
- I didn't get my driver's license until age 19. True!
- Before opening the store, I worked for 13 years as an insurance claims adjuster, and for 12 years before that as a personal injury paralegal, and at an insurance agency.
- At age 35, I started running. I loved it and ran a lot.
- Chocolate is my weakness and I eat eggs...every. single. day.
Thanks for letting me share a bit about me. Tell us a tidbit (or two) about yourself, if you want, in the comment section.
"I am me, nothing more, nothing less, and that is enough." Harpreet M. Dayal
Be sure to LIKE and follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Angelas-Home-Décor-882719748461823/
and on Instagram